On Saturday at 2pm Eastern, I'm hosting a LIVE workshop on iPhone App Design and Auto Layout (Q&A to follow).
You'll learn how to:
- Quickly add the right constraints so that your app looks great on any device.
- Make one change that doesn't mess everything else up (you can use Storyboards instead of code).
- Determine if you have covered all the layout requirements.
- Set proper constraints to avoid ambiguous layouts (and what to do when it doesn't work like you expect).
- Detect Auto Layout warnings early and save yourself both time and endless frustrations.
IMPORTANT: Use Google Chrome to watch the workshop
PS I'm working on a new Swift powered app and I'm looking for beta testers. Check back here for an announcement.
If you have trouble procrastinating and staying focused, you're a good fit for the app.