Swift and iOS 8 Apps in 31 Days
With this course, you can take advantage of conveniently prerecorded daily video lessons. These short yet informative tutorials provide you with the opportunity to learn at your own pace. Whether your schedule only allows for two days of study per week or you prefer to attack a new lesson every day, you will be able to accelerate your learning to match your specific needs.
This course is interactive. Ask questions, answer questions, and learn from each other.
1. Introduce yourself on the iPhoneDev.tv forum.
2. Email Paul (PaulSolt@iPhoneDev.tv) with any questions.
- Develop ability to read and write Swift code
- Develop ability to design user interfaces using Storyboard files
- Understand programming topics
Make your first iPhone app
- Click here to join the iPhone app course and start learning Swift
- Watch over 101 videos on programming Swift
- Download over 60 code samples
“From what I’ve seen so far you are rocking it! And I’ve enjoyed your lectures so far.” - Jason
"By the way, I'm really enjoying all the classes. Thank you!" - Johnatan
“I've been following through your tutorials and they are great. I just updated Xcode to 6.1. I have only made to your calculator app so far and had it working no problem last night.” - Brick