Do you have a Windows PC and want to experiment with iPhone app development?
Affordable Virtual Mac in Web Browser
If buying a new/used Mac computer isn't an option this year, you can try to borrow a Mac or use a service called Mac in Cloud. MacInCloud.com This cloud service allows you to use the Google Chrome web browser or Microsoft's Desktop Remote to connect to a Mac that's in a data center.
Want to Switch to Mac?
Are you considering switching away from Windows or Linux?
I used to be a die-hard Windows user. I built many computers from scratch and maintained a computer network at home. It was a great learning experience, but there was always something to fix. In 2008 I decided to try a Macbook Pro because you could install Windows on them. I think it was one of the best decisions I've made because it opened so many doors. (Later that year I had an internship at Apple Inc.)
I think Mac computers are a great alternative to Windows PC's and here's why.
- More reliable and better support (AppleCare has replaced my iPad and Macbook at no service charge)
- Simplified menus and options
- Sexy and sturdy product design
- Mac trackpads are far more comfortable and responsive (2-finger scrolling is awesome)
- Videos, pictures, and document previews just work with the operating system. You can browse content faster without installing software bloat.
Already use a Mac?
What were your top 3 reasons for switching? Any tips for non-Mac users?